This privacy statement was last updated on January 13, 2022.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://nextlevelbros.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- We aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following:
- 1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
- 1.2 Payments
- 1.3 Registering an account
- 1.4 To support services or products that a customer wants to buy or has purchased
- 1.5 To be able to comply with legal obligations
- 1.6 Compiling and analyzing statistics for website improvement.
- 1.7 To be able to offer personalized products and services
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
Country: United States
Country: United States
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
The security measures we use consist of:
- Username and Password
- TLS / SSL
- DKIM, SPF en DMARC
- Security software
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer has been registered with the data protection authority in an EU Member State. If you have any questions or requests with respect to this privacy statement or for the Data Protection Officer, you may contact Alexander Pereira, via or email@example.com or by telephone on +30.698.144.5578
10. Contact details
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our LMS (Learning Management System) ‘NLB Academy’.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we may track and collect the following:
- Lessons you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you lessons you’ve recently viewed
- Your Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping, for Spam detection, and for our website analytics so we can be aware of the traffic on our website.
- Billing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.
We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our LMS
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. If you sign up for Ads Management or Social Media Management & Promotion services, we will ask you for, and store information such as:
- Social Media Account information like username and password
- Any targeting, preferences and account management settings relating to the service you have purchased from us
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Website Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.